Woodstock Sterile Solutions gathers two types of information about its users:
- Data that users provide through voluntary registration on our site.
- Aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our site.
Such information enables us to better tailor our content to users’ needs and helps us understand the demographics of our audience. Information is gathered using the following:
- User Registration – Although many features of this web site are available to anonymous users, some areas require registration prior to accessing content. By registering, users take advantage of various personalized features such as the ability to invoke unique functions and content based on their identity. During registration, users supply information required to enable transactions including, but not limited to, username, password, address, e-mail address and country.
- Usage Tracking – Woodstock Sterile Solutions tracks user traffic patterns throughout this site; however, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Woodstock Sterile Solutions does segment overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
- Cookies – A cookie is a small data file that some web sites attach to users’ hard drives when they visit the sites. A cookie file can contain information, such as a user ID, which the site uses to track the pages users have visited. The only personal information a cookie can contain has to be supplied by the user.